Monday to Friday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 12.00 pm – 6.00 pm
|Adults (single):||5,00 €|
|Groups (incl. a guided tour):||4,00 € per person|
|Reduced:||3,50 € per person|
|Pupils:||2,50 € per person|
The Stasi-Museum is handicapped-accessible.
Guided Tours for Visitor Groups
We offer a guided tour for groups of 10 people or more, which is included in the admission charge. The tour takes about 1 to 1.5 hours. Bookings required.
The tour can be held in German, English, French, Italian or Danish and can take place outside normal opening hours.
Furthermore you have the option to book lectures (1 to 2 hours). For these options we work closely with members of scientifical organisations and initiatives.
- Youth in the GDR and their relation to the system
- Suppression and resistance in the GDR
- Political justice in the GDR
- The Stasi's Work in West Germany
- Moral courage: January 15th 1990 - demonstration, occupation and dissolution of the stasi headquarter
- Inofficial Informants of the Stasi – Problems and research
- Other topics can be requested – please ask!
Please send us an email if you have any questions or would like to book: